CM/ECF Instructor-Led Training
The CM/ECF instructor-led training class is for filers who:
- Are attorneys, trustees, and/or their staff
- Are new to CM/ECF
- Require a full-access login and password at U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Southern District of California
- Have completed our CM/ECF test
Entrance to U.S.Bankruptcy Court's
223 West F Street
(southwest corner of F and Union Streets)
About the CM/ECF Instructor-led Training Class
- Before attending our instructor-led class, all attendees must take the online training, complete our CM/ECF test, and submit it to the court.
- There is no charge for this training class.
- All classes are held at the court's training facility located at 223 West F Street in downtown San Diego. This facility is located on the block east of the Jacob Weinberger United States Courthouse and is on the ground floor of the Meridian condominium building (near the southeast corner of F and Union Streets; see photo at right).
- Click here for a map and more information about where to park. The court does not provide parking for CM/ECF training attendees.
Call the CM/ECF training line at (619) 557-7535 for upcoming training class dates and times,
as well as for more information.