Click here to return to the Court Home pageFront Counter: File New Case or Pleadings
Bulletin BoardFront CounterFile RoomCourtroomsLaw LibraryCourthouse TourSite MapGuest BookPicture
Filing Chapter 12 at the Courthouse or by Mail

You can download the forms you need from our Court Forms page.

Documents for Filing Chapter 12

  1. For Chapter 12 bankruptcy filings, consult the table shown below.
  2. Complete all of the items marked with an X in the appropriate column. By combining all items together, you will create a filing packet.
  3. You will be required to submit two complete filing packets in order to file your bankruptcy: the original and a copy. Therefore, make sure that you have one additional copy of each required item.

“Bare Bones” Filings

If you do not have all of your information, you can file a “bare bones” petition. The items marked with a red asterisk indicates those items required for filing a “bare bones” petition.

Item Chapter 12 -

*Voluntary Petition
(Form B1)

Summary of Schedules
Schedules A - J
Statement of Financial Affairs
Attorney Fee Disclosure
  • *Electronic media containing Creditor Matrix saved in .txt format (see CSD 1007) (for barebones)
  • Electronic media containing Creditor Matrix saved in .txt format (see CSD 1007) and a .pdf file containing the petition, schedules, & statements

*Declaration Re: Filing of Petition, Schedules, & Statements on Electronic Media (CSD 1004)

*Statement of Social Security Number (Form B21)
Declaration and Signature of Non-Attorney Bankruptcy Petition Preparer, if applicable (Form B19)
*List containing names & addresses of creditors
* denotes that the item is required at the time of filing in a “barebones” filing



Filing Tips

If you are being represented by an attorney, ask your attorney about filing electronically.

  • Remember to sign your documents.
  • Please staple documents in the upper-left corner only.
  • The court accepts payment of filing fees in cash, cashier's check, or money order and for the exact amount only. Personal checks are not accepted.

  • If you mail your documents to us, please include a self-addressed envelope with sufficient postage so that we can return a copy to you.


Front Counter

Filing without an Attorney (Pro Se) | Filing Other Items at the Courthouse