Previous Page

Notice of Change of Address for Parties

CSD 1547

Local Rule #

Federal Rule #

Category:  Notices & Hearings



Important: In the event that the Debtor or Creditor whose address is being changed is also a party in a related Bankruptcy and/or Adversary Case, you must file a Notice of Change of Address (CSD 1547) in that case as well.  This can be accomplished by filing the Change of Addresses through Batch Filing.  A list of associated cases can be accessed from the docket report.

  1. Select Bankruptcy or Adversary menu.
  2. Select Notices & Hearings .
  3. Ensure correct case name and number match the document you are filing.
  4. Select party filer.
  5. Select Document Event:  Change of Address (Notice) (CSD 1547).
  6. Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
  7. Modify text to add pertinent information, such as Amended, if applicable.
  8. Verify final docket text before submitting onto case docket.
  9. Print the Notice of Electronic Filing. It's your receipt.

Quick Note

If changing information for the attorney see Maintain Your ECF Account  procedure.

This document can be filed in  Batch Filing.  See document event in Batch Filing category.



Back to Top

Previous Page