Notice of Change of Address for Creditors

CSD 1547

Local Rule #

Federal Rule #

Category:  Claims & Miscellaneous Filings (Limited Access)



Important: In the event that the Creditor whose address is being changed is also a party in a related Bankruptcy and/or Adversary Case, you must file a Notice of Change of Address (CSD 1547) in that case as well.  This can be accomplished by filing the Change of Addresses through Multi-Case Filings.  A list of associated cases can be accessed from the docket report.

  1. Select Bankruptcy menu.
  2. Select Claims & Miscellaneous Filings.
  3. Ensure correct case name and number match the document you are filing.
  4. Select party filer.
    • Party filer not listed, Add/Create New Party.
  5. Select Document Event:  Change of Address (Notice) (CSD 1547).
  6. Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
  7. Modify text to add pertinent information, such as Amended, if applicable.
  8. Verify final docket text before submitting onto case docket.
  9. Print the Notice of Electronic Filing. It's your receipt.



Back to Top

Previous Page