Definition: Personal financial management course providers generally require Limited Access - Special CM/ECF logins only. Because the privileges are very narrow in scope for filers with a Limited Access - Special login and password, you will use CM/ECF to electronically file personal financial management course completion certificates only.
All FMCP MUST have their own non-attorney PACER account. If you have not done so already, register for a Non-Attorney PACER account. Please see the information below for additional information.
- Financial Management Course Professionals familiar with filing in CM/ECF should review the following training videos:
- Working with PDFs (6 mins)
- Complete the registration form and send it to email@example.com.
- Request access to California Southern Bankruptcy in the PACER system by following the “Non-Attorney E-file Registration” link below and selecting “Creditor” as the “Role in Court” when completing the registration form.
- You must have an individual PACER account upgraded for compatibility with NextGen CM/ECF.
- If you already have a PACER account, you can request filing privileges by logging into PACER “to Manage my Account”; select Maintenance; select Non-Attorney E-File Registration then select the Court.
If you have questions regarding obtaining a CM/ECF Login for filing in the US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of California, call 619-557-7555 or send Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For assistance on the PACER side, follow this link https://pacer.uscourts.gov/contact-us.