Welcome to the Creditors section of the Court's Web site. Here you will find information pertinent to you and your business with the Court.
You are a Creditor if....
- You are a person or institution to whom a debtor owes money or claims that a debtor owes you money.
- You have received a notice from the court about a particular bankruptcy case whereby the debtor has listed you as someone to whom the debtor owes money or may owe money.
Access Case Information
Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) - Access case records online or by using the courthouse public terminals
Voice Case Information System (VCIS) - Get case information by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- (866) 222-8029 (toll free)
- Proof of Claim (Form 410)
- Mortgage Proof of Claim Attachment (Form 410A)
- Notice of Mortgage Payment Change (Form 410S1)
- Notice of Postpetition Mortgage Fees, Expenses, and Charges (Form 410S2)
Penalty for filing a fraudulent claim: Fine of up to $500,000, imprisonment for up to five years, or both. [18 U.S.C 152]
If you are aware of bankruptcy fraud, please report it.