United States Bankruptcy Court
Southern District of California
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
This email from CASB covers several topics:
- COVID-19 operations update – Three new Administrative Orders signed on June 25, 2021
- New Events in CM/ECF for Chapter 11 Periodic Reports
- GovDelivery Communications Reminder
COVID-19 Operations Update
Chief Judge Margaret Mann signed three Administrative Orders on June 25, 2021 affecting operations under the COVID-19 Public Emergency.
- Admin Order 21-1 vacates Admin Order 20-1 effective July 1, 2021.
- Admin Order 21-2 vacates Admin Order 20-3 effective August 2, 2021.
- Admin Order 21-3 vacates Admin order 20-2-A effective August 2, 2021.
New Events in CM/ECF for Chapter 11 Periodic Reports
The United States Trustee Program published a final rule entitled “Procedures for Completing Uniform Periodic Reports in Non-Small Business Cases Filed Under Chapter 11 of Title 11". The Final Rule is effective June 21, 2021, and governs the filing of pre-confirmation monthly operating reports (MORs) and quarterly post-confirmation reports (PCRs) by all debtors except those who are small businesses or who, in accordance with the CARES Act, elect relief under Subchapter V of Chapter 11. These new forms must be used for all report filings on or after June 21, 2021. The events for filing these forms and form 425C are in the CASB CM/ECF system (as shown below), and the forms may be found on the U.S. Trustee Program page or on the CASB forms page.
Bankruptcy Events → Motions & related Filings → Miscellaneous Documents
- Operating Report (Chapter 11) (UST Form 11-MOR) - non-small business
- Post Confirmation Chapter 11 Report (UST Form 11-PCR) - non-small business
- Operating Report (Chapter 11)(425 C) - small business
Official email communications from the US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of California (CASB) are processed and sent through the GovDelivery system. All new users to the CASB CM/ECF System will have their email addresses added to GovDelivery by Court personnel. Any change in a user’s email address should be updated by the user by adding that email address to the GovDelivery system for CASB by clicking on “Subscribe to E-mail Updates”, under Quick Links on our home page at www.casb.uscourts.gov or on the link below. All users are accountable for all information sent out using the GovDelivery system. Users may modify the emails they wish to receive or remove themselves from this mailing list by clicking on the "Manage Preferences" or "Unsubscribe" links below.
Contact information for CASB may be found at:
This message was sent by the United States Courts